Sunday, April 26, 2009

Don't know why, I'm missing school ( except the long morning trains and train home )

Cause poly isn't like sec sch, we learn practical stuffs which is damn fun, like Java, html codes, Photoshop etc. Unlike mundane sec sch subs --'.

Almost know everyone is my class and 02, my buddy class. Joel is the new addition to my group and my break time is usually with peifen, brenda, jingheng, gordon and joel.

And i finally talked to the twins! Now S.H.E cause got new member join them, Agnes.

Dota - ed with jian an and joel just now, then plus adrian and jingheng we can form one team liao haha.

Maybe this is what suits me best lo, poly life. Shiok sia.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, saw jq and hk at Np yesterday while with jl, then we went kfc eat together --' Suddenly saw 2 fat figures stomping towards us. Crapped and stuffs.

Do tag! I'll reply =D

No comments: